Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to this Journey - 1st post

Welcome all to my journey of self discovery. As many of you know, I had been raped about 8 years ago, and to all of your surprise, I actually OVERCAME it with my intense commitment to Tantra and ALL my personal work. That is not a small endeavor in the least. In fact, it's probably one of the most challenging pursuits one can take.

So in reality, this journal is about my commitment to having overcome a serious trauma, and coming to a place of loving to be touched, to touch, to give and receive love and now learning how to pleasure my self; my true self, my deepest self. The self that is in my soul, my heart that has longed for passionate love with others and my quest for a regular sexual encounter. Now, as I learn to be my own Tantric Master, and not just being with others, but in fact being alone, I can come to a place a full body pleasure at any moment I choose.

I realize this is not often a quest one takes while having a child, however, those moments I am with him will be my moments of choosing to control my body sensations and breathing out the pleasure until I am alone again amongst myself.

So here we are. A journey where one never knows the end, or how one came upon the events that took them to choose their next steps. Life happens, bit by bit, and we deal with things as we go along our way. Perhaps this too, will inspire you, or maybe marvel you into learning a few things yourself, or maybe in some ways, open your heart!

No comments: